Pacific Mercantile Bank Gender Neutral Jumpers
Super soft printed jumper celebrating Edward Durell Stone's iconic and exquisite Home Federal Savings/Pacific Mercantile Bank building in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, from 1962
Has a soft fleece inside with cotton exterior, and a comfortable fit.
• 100% cotton face
• 65% cotton, 35% polyester
• Charcoal Heather is 55% cotton, 45% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.5 oz/y² (288.2 g/m²)
• Tightly knit 3-end fleece
• Side-seamed construction
• Self-fabric patch on the back
• Double-needle stitched rib collar, cuffs, and hem
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
|BODY LENGTH (inches)||CHEST WIDTH (inches)||SLEEVE LENGTH (inches)|
|BODY LENGTH (cm)||CHEST WIDTH (cm)||SLEEVE LENGTH (cm)|